Do You Finish the Diets Your Start?

I was cleaning my cupboard the other day and found a lot of diet teas, pills, powders and specific diet foods which I started and never finished. Oh let me not forget the injections! And the terrible mood swings which come with some of the diets.

And why don't I finish them I asked myself, is it because of lack of focus and consistency or am I just not determined to lose the weight. Deep down I know I would love to fit in those jeans and a white T -shirt and just be comfortable, it's not too much to ask for is it?

How much money have I wasted on all of these diet trials which I still never finished! Some, I clearly took once or twice and are still pretty full, maybe if it took them back I would get my money back. Or even better give them away to my sister, why must I struggle on my own, let her try her luck as well!!

I have subscribed at gym membership and only went a few times in the year and they politely unsubscribed me for not going enough times, they always have these policies about the minimum number of times you must at least show up!

The worst part is that they do not write you a letter or even a text to notify you your subscription has been terminated, until the one day you have counseled yourself to just try going to the gym today maybe just maybe you will enjoy it!

Until you get there and they tell you your membership has been terminated and you have to make an about turn.

Now the question is, is there a magic pill that will somehow help me lose the weight quickly without much work on my part, I have wondered a few times? I haven't heard of it yet! Am sure if there was I will try it as well.

I know my problem, I am a yo-yo dieter! I need to be consistent and focused on whatever decision I have taken! Follow through is critical!

This consistency is important in all aspects of our lives, dieting and starting a business requires equal amount of focus and determination!!

Persistency and consistency is important in order to achieve your goals! Focus on the bigger picture and endure the pain, it's harder sometimes though!

Surrounding myself with like minded people has helped me along the way!

I am sure I am not the only one who has gone through this, please share your stories.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Senabe_Mthunzi/2310475

No comments:

Post a Comment